Monday, May 28, 2007

Last Day


Today was the last day of a school year, so we all went to a Indonesian restaurant to celebrate our accomplishment and to appreciate each other's contribution over deep-fried banana!

For the class of 2007, it was the last day of MBA life.
Man, it's been such a life-changing experience that I kind of envy those who still has another year to go (though I wouldn't do it again, given a choice). Well, everyone has got different experiences and his/her favorite memories, but let me tell you mine.

The most memorable class for me was "Arts of Leadership" I took in Montreal last summer. We read poetry and shared stories. Doesn't sound like a MBA class? Indeed. But it was good to know that there's a room for sensibility in business. Besides, I believe poetry and stories convey so much that we could not otherwise.
My favorite professors was "Take-chan." He's just great. He condenses the subject into the very core to teach, but demands us to explore and broaden our horizons in assingments, and be very fair in exams.
And of course, I enjoyed working with my calssmates (with strong personalities), discussing, cramming, joking and figuring out things days and nights, along with all the extra-curricular activities we introduced here.

It's been a great two-year journey.

Let me know yours.
yumiko

2 comments:

McGill Students/Alumni said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
TETSU said...

Well done boys and girls. Congratulations for completing a tough program!

Hey, send me some photos so I can upload! v(^o^)//