Thursday, May 03, 2007

McGill MBA Babies

Xintong
Emma
Vincent Taro

So last week, in the midst of working like hell to finish up our I-Core paper, someone else was also working like hell for another reason. That's right, Kaku.....'s wife was giving birth to Xintong!

By the way, he was asking for suggestions for an English name. We thought Serenity would be very appropriate. Serenity is the title of our I-Core project. I mean... look at her... ah....

Also, there's been a couple of other babies born during the our first year. Meet Emma and Vincent Taro, children to Frank and Vinnie. Looking at Vincent Taro is like looking at mini-Vinnie.

Funny thing is, my best buddy just had twins on April 23 also! My first experience at fatherhood... I mean...godfatherhood.

Gees.... a couple years ago, it was like, "man...everyone's getting married around me...". Now it's like..."man...everyone's havin' kids around me!..." (...sigh...)

Anywho, congratulations to all! ...and if you thought the MBA was tough... v(^o^)v...

Please do send your best wishes to these new fathers by clicking on "comments".

tetsu
What's New on Tetsu's BLOG?

No comments: